Carnival Midway Games – Information about the most popular carnival midway games.
When you think of the midway, you remember all the games of skill and chance you played as a child. Most of the old-fashioned carnival games are still popular today, such as Tip It Games, Milk Can tosses, Bean Bag throws, Stand Up, Ring tosses, Hoopla tosses, and much more.
The games of skill are often the most difficult. Examples of this type include the milk can toss, and many throwing games where a target needed to be hit. Often, at many traveling carnivals, the odds were rigged in favor of the carnival operator, or carny. With practice, and a lot of dollars, you could win.
The games of chance were just that. There was no skill involved. A prime example of this type is the carnival wheel. The operator spun the wheel and you either won or lost.
I’ve built and rental carnival games for over twenty five years. Schools, churches, nonprofits, and other groups would rent my games for either fund raisers or just fun events.
I’ve had many request to sell my games, but never had the time. In these difficult economic times, many groups are choosing to build their own carnival midway games. You see, renting is expensive, and most midway carnival games cost over $200 at carnival game suppliers.
I’ve put together a program on How To Build Carnival Games. It includes over 35 instructional videos and detailed pictures with measurements, for those who wish to do it themselves.
- Most carnival games can be built in an afternoon.
- You can build the carnival games for a fraction of what they’d cost new from a supplier.
- Simple power and hand tools are all that is needed to build your own carnival midway games.
- Carnival midway games are easy to paint.
- These games can be played by children as young as 2 years old, and many of the games are suitable for adults as well.
If you can use some basic tools, such as a drill, hammer, screwdriver, you can make your own carnival midway games. These durable games have been audience-tested over 25 years, and have received harsh punishment at schools, churches, fairs and festivals. In addition, these games are all designed with safety in mind.
So, what am I offering?
A lifetime membership to this site, which includes:
• Over 35 videos on how to build the most popular carnival midway games.
• Instructions on how to play each game.
• Measurements for each carnival game.
• Detailed list of supplies need for each game.
Bonus # 1
How to Build a Portable Miniature Golf Course, including videos and instructions on how to build the complete course yourself, with nine holes. This is suitable for tots and senior citizens alike.
Bonus # 2
A list of carnival game suppliers I’ve used, most for over 20 years. These suppliers carry aluminum milk bottles, large safety darts, bean bags, rings, and other types of items not available locally.